Sightseeing in Sándorfalva and surrounding:
– Directly in the city you find the museum of the castle Pallavicini. A cosy coffee place as well as the newly prepared playground is available for the visitors.
– In about 5 minutes walking distance your find the birth place of Budai Sándor which can be combined with a guided tour or with a excursion to Szeged.
– The public bathing beach „Nádastó Szabadidőpark” in Sándorfalva is a nice recreations groups for young and old.
– On a regularly basis there are cultural festivals and music gigs in the village.
– „Fehér-tó” (white lake) is Hungarians largest protected lake area where a lot of bird species can be found
– Feszty-panorama picture – Ópusztaszer, Ópusztaszer Gallery
– In a distance of about 10 cars minutes you can find several hunting-areas (Sándorfalva, Algyő, Balástya, Pusztaszer und Szatymaz)
– In the near surrounding our guests have a choice of aqua parks, spa’s as well as other leisure centres.
– Környékünkön számos élményfürdő, termálmedence, aktív pihenés lehetősége kínálkozik.
– The living city Szeged is just a few car minutes away and offers our guest a variety of sightseeing spots, while at our accommodation they can relax on the quite country side.
Reservations can be made via phone on +36-30/993-7336 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to welcome you, your family and your friends in Sándorfalva!